VAT individuals Registration




How should natural persons register for VAT (conducting economic activities but do not have a CR)?‎

Natural persons conducting economic activities and do not have a CR are eligible to register for VAT. To do that, a TIN is required ‎which is obtained by registering on GAZT's website on the following link.

VAT Annual Revenue rectangle


For clarification on requirements, or all VAT-related queries, please call toll free number 19993. Open for 24 hours a day, 7 days ‎a week.